gLoBpoR+aL©

Welcome to gLoBpoR+aL© !! gLoBpoR+aL© condemns racist boggers. gLoBpoR+aL© also condemns over-cencorship, hinderance to the freedom of speech, perpetration of fear and misuse of the rule of law to enhance control of a police state.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

gloB+Ro++eR's iTunes Spotlight - 施文斌

Recently, while I was too bored from all the work, I went around to search for new mandarin songs to add to my burgeoning MP3 collection. I came across 施文斌's 忘不了 on 全球华语排行榜 and I went on to find out more about this unfamiliar name. Found some of his songs (legality of them is for me to know and for you to guess =P) in some website and realized that they actually sound fantastic! Only this few days did I start to see his ads on Channel 8. I think he is a promising singer and I recommend his songs to all mandopop R&B listeners who are sick of David Tao and Jay Chou.



4 out of 5 gloBs for his album.

0 Rantings:

Post a Comment

<< Home